The Test Your Mettle event was offered inPokemon this past week. Let’s see if this event has a worthy week of gameplay.
Pokemon Go Test Your Mettle 2022. Niantic is a German scholar.
What worked at this GOPokemon event?
- The togedemaru drop was here, now. This appears to be a new species that doesn’t have new Pokemon. Sometimes and sometimes even worse, new breeds tend to be more involved in hunting than new species. Togedemaru was a very fun feature, and the rest of the wild spawns gave us lots of time to hunt.
- With the fast back-tieth-tie back releases of Mega Scizor, Mega Alakazam and Mega Aggron, we can now see the big picture. Niantic saved this huge wave of megas for fall (with Mega Banettevery for Halloween 2022). Mega Aggron gave us lots of solid steel-like candy XL hunting opportunities.
- Great wild spawns: With abundance of ferroseed and Beldum, this event gave us some of our best chances at most rare places, such as the Shinies and the Candy crushes.
What didn’t work at this Pokemon GO event.
- A poor raid rotation: During the world’s first and last day, it would be great to have a more interesting Tier One and Three class to enrich the event with a unique twist, but the poor upper level of tiers made this a pretty wild grind.
- Timed Research: I always like to see research pop up, but I feel like Niantic has forgotten that the questlines would seem to be an epic climax. The last encounter was the best. As the final encounter here is a result of a lack of awareness of how cool previous questlines were. At least make it a “Aggron”!
Test Your Mettle was a perfectly serviceablePokemon GO event that saw me in on spawns often. While it did not spark a big effort to hunt, it was pretty good if it were to go out there and find an interesting creature.